Writing reports is a big part of delivering perpetrator work in a multi-agency setting. This hands-on 1-day course will improve professionals’ confidence, skills and knowledge in preparing a variety of reports to a high standard.
This training is interactive, and uses a range of media, practical exercises, case studies and discussion to give participants a toolkit of skills and knowledge.
This training will equip participants with a thorough understanding of what information is required to prepare a good quality report and where this information can be found. We will explore the requirements around meeting the respect standard in this area, and focus on best practice in preparing reports in a multi-agency environment.
By attending this training, learners will:
• Understand the different types of reports that may be required/requested
• Feel confident writing a range of reports
• Understand how to adapt your writing style depending on the audience
• Gain knowledge in structuring and writing formal reports
• Understand pitfalls that may occur in report writing and be able to avoid these
• Feel more skilled around case recording and understand how good case recording underpins good report writing
• Feel confident distinguishing between fact and opinion
• Gain confidence in formulating a risk statement
• Understand how to meet the respect standard around report
Who this course is for
This course is perfect for any professionals working in a perpetrator service, including service managers, facilitators, case workers and partner support workers or IDVAs.
3rd July 2024 (9.30 – 16.00)
Participants must attend the entire day to complete training and to receive a certificate
Online, via Zoom
Credit/debit card payment: £158 (£126.40 + VAT)
Manual payment instruction: £166 (a 5% surcharge for administration time applies - payment must be received before the training starts)
Credit/debit card payment: £231 (£184.40 + VAT)
Manual payment instruction: £243 (a 5% surcharge for administration time applies - payment must be received before the training starts)
Payment must be received before the training starts
If you wish to cancel training tickets you have booked, you understand that the following cancellation terms apply:
Cancellation within one week of the training date: Full charge
Cancellation within two weeks of the training date: 50% charge
Cancellation within one month of the training date: 25% charge
Please note that we are not able to hold places for members of staff before payment is received.
If you wish to pay manually, or if you have any queries, please email [email protected]