Who is this session for?
DAPP Practitioners, ISS and CYP Workers, Managers who are Respect Members Only
Learning Outcomes: at the end of the session, participants will have increased their understanding of:
- The remit of the Family Court and the role of Cafcass The Practice Direction 12J
- The role of DAPPs in the Family Court proceedings
- The current challenges around access to Respect Accredited DAPPs experienced by clients involved in private Family Court Proceedings Risks arising from accepting referrals from clients who are not eligible for DAPP due to their involvement with the Family Court
- Best practices in assessing and responding to such clients in compliance with Respect Standard
- Understanding Respect Standard B3.7
Online, via TEAMS
Free of Charge
Please be aware that this training can be booked only by NON-ACCREDITED MEMBERS.
If you have any queries, please email [email protected]